LED, which stands for light-emitting diode is becoming more and more prominent in salons, spas, clinics and practices as a hi-tech facial treatment for rectifying common skin concerns such as acne, inflammation/redness, wrinkles, pigmentation, photo damage and uneven skin tone.
Scientific studies have demonstrated how specific wavelengths of coloured LED light offer a range of healing and regenerative benefits for human cells, resulting in a rapid spike in demand within the cosmetic and aesthetics industry for LED systems that can assist with the promotion of skin health, skin preservation and anti-ageing.
Call AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749
or click here for a free, no obligation quote
Download our complimentary
2019 Technology Guide
Active benefits of LED light colours
- Blue – Blue LED light acts as an astringent treatment that targets the strain of acne-causing bacteria to reduce breakouts and inflammation without harming surrounding healthy tissue
- Red – Red LED, the ‘anti-ageing’ light works to stimulate production of collagen and elastin to smooth out wrinkles, plump skin, promote cellular renewal and invigorate blood and lymphatic flow for a youthful appearance and healthy glow
- Green – A great detoxifying colour, green LED light is also used for the treatment of hyperpigmentation and as an anti-inflammatory and skin soother
- Yellow – To boost the anti-ageing benefits of RED light, yellow light can further help to rejuvenate ageing skin and improve skin elasticity, firmness and muscle tone
- Near-Infrared – Boosts ATP for deep cellular regeneration and wound healing.
Deliver Industry-Leading LED Treatments
Fundamentals of ensuring your LED Light Therapy Machine delivers consistently outstanding results include:
- Offers a range of LED wavelengths for ultra-comprehensive skin corrective treatments
- Pre-set facial settings enables quick and easy touch-and-go treatments for busy skin therapists
- Delivers maximum, hands-free treatment coverage to the face, neck and décolleté
- Convenient hands-free treatment allows therapists the freedom to multi-task during treatment sessions
- Easy-to-use, LCD touch screen control panel makes treatment set up quick, clear and hassle-free for LED operators of all skill levels
- Adjustable treatment settings to tailor treatments to individual client needs
LED Layering For The Ultimate High-Tech Facials
More and more clients are in search of that all-encompassing facial that will impart immediate lift and glow before a special event – such as a wedding, reunion or for when a great impression is needed. The addition of a LED light therapy machine is an ideal way to unite all the best skin care components to craft the ultimate layered facial. Here is one of our favorite treatment recipes, but we encourage you to get creative and explore a myriad of options:
Step One: Reveal brighter, fresher skin with a microdermabrasion machine.
Step Two: Nourish and invigorate with oxygen therapy.
Step Three: Tighten pores, soothe and rejuvenate with LED therapy.
When used in conjunction with microcurrent facial toning, the results are even more dramatic.
Complementing IPL Or Laser Perfectly
With its ability to heal and calm inflamed skin, LED light therapy is an effective and highly recommended add-on to services delivered with an IPL machine. To put it plainly, there is no downtime or down side to LED light therapy. The initial investment will pay off in no time as LED is appropriate for all skin types. There is no possibility of skin damage and aesthetician of all skill levels can perform LED therapy with ease.
The Global Beauty Group LED Light Therapy Machines For Sale
Stand out as a leader in facial skin rejuvenation and regeneration
LED light therapy machines dramatically increase your catalog of treatments for the face, neck and décolleté. These machines will enable your practice to offer straightforward light activated facials to clients who want to enjoy the latest scientifically-proven skin treatments and those who simply want in on popular LED treatments.
Like our entire range of technology, our LED Machines include comprehensive training, marketing, technical and clinical support to ensure you maximise your investment at every stage.
Beauty Equipment Sales and Financing
Please also view our Sales and Financing options for a solution that works for your salon, or call our team of experts now on AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749 and let us help tailor a custom made solution to suit your individual business and budget.
The Global Beauty Group Best Price and Quality Guarantee
Experience our fully comprehensive and personalised customer service and see for yourself why The Global Beauty Group is Australia’s premier aesthetic beauty equipment supplier.
Call us now for a free, No obligation quote on AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749