IPL Machines For Sale
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) technology is one of the easiest ways to professionally update, upgrade and transform your service menu and treatment space in an instant. Our dynamic range of IPL machines for sale are all multi-faceted and multi-functional in their capabilities with anywhere between 5 and 10 aesthetic treatments integrated into the one single device.
A comprehensive training program covering theory and practical is included with all IPL devices along with ongoing technical, marketing and clinical support to ensure salons, spas, clinics and practices get up and running with confidence.
With our IPL Machines for sale, you can deliver:
- IPL Photo Rejuvenation
- IPL Redness Reduction
- IPL Skin Tone Correction
- IPL Skin Clearing
- RF Skin Tightening
- Ultrasound Body Contouring
- Carbon Facial Treatments
- Tattoo Removal
Call AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749
or click here for a free, no obligation quote
Download our complimentary
2019 Technology Guide
The Top 5 Fundamental Requirements of an IPL Device
If you’re looking for a way to expand your treatment menu while maximising your booking potential, cash flow and daily productivity levels – an IPL machine should possess:
- Delivers multiple in-demand aesthetic treatments for maximum earning potential
- Treatments are non-invasive and comfortable
- Treatments are suitable for a wide range of skin and hair types
- Interchangeable filters – deliver all 5 aesthetic services with just one handpiece
- Your IPL machine must deliver reliable, professional clinical results with optimal efficiency
For professional results, IPL investments should possess the following qualities
All forward-thinking beauty businesses should be looking to invest in high quality aesthetic technology that delivers powerful results for their business and clients.
- A touch screen interface for swift and easy operation, allowing therapists to quickly auto-select treatment menus
- A choice of Simple and Professional interfaces allowing experienced operators as well as beginners to operate the device with confidence
- Ergonomic handpieces to ensure therapists can move with ease and comfort in the treatment area, as well as minimise operator fatigue
What to look for in a IPL Machine provider
Who you choose to purchase your IPL Machine from also has a big impact on the long term success of your aesthetic services. A professional IPL machine provider should always offer an array of ongoing customer support.
Fundamental requirements of an IPL machine provider:
- Proven experience and knowledge of IPL Machines
- Dedicated customer support available ongoing for the lifetime of the machine
- Genuine assistance in maximising Return On Investment
- Assistance with marketing and promotional support to spread the word about your IPL services
- Device training – both practical and theoretical
What’s included when purchasing an IPL machine from The Global Beauty Group?
- Comprehensive device training
- Ongoing clinical and technical support
- Ongoing marketing support and consultation
- A range of financing plans and options
- Spare parts and backup machine service
- Access to retraining options
Sales and Financing
Call our team of experts on AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749 and let us help tailor a custom made solution to suit your individual business and budget.
We guarantee to beat any genuine competitor’s quote on our full range of products, so why not talk to one of our friendly consultants today to find out more?
Call now for a free, no obligation quote on AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749.